Need to get some serious work done on your boat? Just want to freshen it up for a summer of fun? We’ve put together an easy, accessible way for you to get all the outstanding work done on your boat without any of the time and effort it would usually take. Our ‘spa treatment’ service can pull together everything you need done for your boat into one place. No stress or hassle for you – we organise and co-ordinate everything.
Here’s how the “Spa Treatment” works:
- You call us and tell us what you need.
- We have a look at the boat and give you a price estimate.
- If you approve the estimate, we organise other businesses to come in, provide quotes, and start on the work.
- We manage each step of the process, ensuring quality work and good prices from all contractors.
- Your boat comes back to you, all work complete.
We have a list of businesses whom we trust to do great work, and because we’re a preferred customer at each, we can get the best prices and availability. We have experience in co-ordinating large jobs, so the work will happen faster and more smoothly – leading to less time in hardstand.
A 56 Princess Flybridge yacht came in with a simple brief: make it safe and seaworthy. The craft had been neglected and left unattended for several years, so it needed some serious work.
We assessed its condition, and gave the customer an initial estimate for getting it running safely: the work needed included antifoul, restoration of the engine and running gear, check of the on-board system, and a full service.
The customer was thrilled by the price and the quality of work. The final cost was so much less than they’d budgeted that they could also refurbish the cockpit seating, flybridge covers and clears – and have enough left over to have the navigation and electronics upgraded too.
Here are a few of our trusted suppliers:
- Craft Coverings – Canvas work, seat trimmings, clears, curtains, interior upholstery, bedding.
- Complete Antifoul Systems – antifoul coatings for a range of hulls.
- Australian Marine Wholesale – navigation equipment, stereos, high end electronics.
- The Boat Butler – detailing and cleaning, interior and exterior.
- Mangrove Marine – shipwright and vessel repair services (boat building), fiberglass, repairs, paintwork etc.
- Spraytech Marine – spray painting and touch-ups.
- Choice Stainless – stainless steel work, fabrication and repairs.
- P&W Marine Engineers – shaft and propeller repairs.
- Print Image Signs – vinyl wrap and striping, rego stickers and sign writing.
- Odyssey Marine Electrical – 240 volt specialist licensed electricians.
- The Boat Works – Sealift, travel lift and berthing.
Contact us today to make a booking.