Repowers & New Engines – Mercruiser
Seatech Marine has the biggest team of trained marine mechanics on the Gold Coast. After 27 years’ experience with Mercruiser, Mercury Diesel and Mercury Outboard Engines we specialise in specifying, accessing and installing a brand new power plant or a Factory Remanufactured Mercruiser into your pride and joy.
We use specialised tooling and diagnostic equipment to ensure your new engine is professionally installed and functions perfectly from day one. We provide a Manufacturer warranty on all new engines fitted by our qualified technicians.
Remanufactured Plus Series Mercruiser Engines at a fraction of the price of a new engine more suit your budget!! And a 1 year Warranty!! The Plus Series line from Mercury Remanufacturing is made up of unique engines that offer value performance for your next repower.
Based on our popular MerCruiser products, these are fully remanufactured engines that are fitted with marine-grade performance valve train, pistons, induction system and (in some cases) marine headers to deliver factory reliability at an affordable price.
- 4.3L Alpha 4V
- 357 Alpha 4V
- 357 Scorpion Bravo
- 357 MAG Bravo 4V
- 383 MAG Bravo 4V
- 383 MAG Inboard 4V
- 350 MPI Alpha
- 383 MAG Stroker
- 8.1L Horizon
Ring (07) 5580 1883 now and ask us how much it will cost to replace your engine(s) with a sparkling new power plant.
When Repowering you must ensure that:
- The engine fits within the existing space.
- The weight of the engine should not be in excess of the unit being replaced,
- There must be sufficient clearance around the new engine for inspection and maintenance access.
A successful Repower project involves two equally important decisions.
- Firstly, selection of the right engine for your boat and your needs, and
- Secondly, is the installer – with 27 years experience Repowering Mercruiser & Mercury engines, our staff are trained and equipped to handle all of these questions and more.
Reasons to Repower :
- Love your boat’s classic looks, strong construction and ride in heavy seas but not its grunt?
- A new boat is outside your budget right now
- You want more performance from your boat
- You want to increase your boat’s resale value
- You want the latest fuel injection or digital technology for a better boating experience
- You want to reduce your fuel costs or increase your boat’s range
- Maintaining an old engine has become more hassle than it’s worth
- You are faced with a major repair, and figure now is the best time to upgrade