Repowers & New Engines – Mercruiser
Seatech Marine has the biggest team of trained marine mechanics on the Gold Coast. With over 30 years’ experience with Mercruiser Engines, we specialise in helping customers and their on-water needs with their Mercruiser powerplants and drives.
We use specialised tooling and diagnostic equipment to ensure your new engine is professionally maintained and functions perfectly from day one. We provide a manufacturer warranty on all new engines fitted by our qualified technicians.
Call (07) 5580 1883 now and talk with one of the team about your requirements.
When Repowering you must ensure that …
… The engine fits within the existing space.
… The weight of the engine should not be in excess of the unit being replaced.
… There must be sufficient clearance around the new engine for inspection and maintenance access.
A successful Repower project involves two equally important decisions.
Firstly, selection of the right engine for your boat and your needs, and
Secondly, is the installer – with over 30 years experience our staff are trained and equipped to handle all of these questions and more.
Reasons to Repower
- Love your boat’s classic looks, strong construction and ride in heavy seas but not its grunt?
- A new boat is outside your budget right now
- You want more performance from your boat
- You want to increase your boat’s resale value
- You want the latest fuel injection or digital technology for a better boating experience
- You want to reduce your fuel costs or increase your boat’s range
- Maintaining an old engine has become more hassle than it’s worth
- You are faced with a major repair, and figure now is the best time to upgrade