CATERPILLAR Engine Services
CATERPILLAR is the marine industry’s leading provider of medium- and high-speed marine diesel engines & generator sets. Industry-leading technology allows Caterpillar to create the most reliable and durable engines for a variety of applications including top end recreational vessels.
AS THE GOLD COAST’S ONLY CATERPILLAR AUTHORISED MARINE SERVICE PROVIDER, SEATECH MARINE OFFERS:
- Warranty and Log Book servicing for all Caterpillar marine engines.
- Access to specialist electronic and computerised diagnostic equipment for fault finding and rectification.
- Experienced technicians to provide quality mechanical care for your Caterpillar power plant.
- Full range of genuine Caterpillar spare parts, oils and servicing equipment to maintain your vessel in top original condition.
- Facility to rectify any warranty engine issues direct from the dealer.
- Expertise in specifying, accessing and installing a brand new power plant into your pride and joy. We use specialised tooling and diagnostic equipment to ensure a professional installation and functionality from day one.
Cat® marine engines set the standard for quality, performance, and reliability. An extensive power range and decades of experience result in a single source for total power solutions on board, providing electronic marine engines, generator sets, and vessel controls. Throughout the power range, Cat engines have the power not just to accelerate, but to exhilarate. Continual advancements in electronic engine technology mean Cat marine engines satisfy worldwide emissions regulations and still deliver a surge of adrenaline whenever and wherever required.
Seatech Marine provides a Dealer/Manufacturer warranty on all new engines and parts fitted by our qualified technicians.
Caterpillar is one of the most prominent companies in the marine leisure industry. Engine uptime is critical for you, your crew, your clients and your bottom line. That’s why Cat propulsion engines power your vessel to any port. The industry’s largest range of engines provide the reliability you need whether it be for business or pleasure. Caterpillar Marine Power Systems ensure that you have an engine on board that will not let you down when it counts.With an exemplary reputation for producing quality, robust engines for the demanding trucking industry, Caterpillar develops, produces and markets a complete range of marine diesel engines for most marine applications. These include:
- General Cargo
- Pleasure Craft
- Inland Waterway
- Tug & Salvage
All backed up by excellent service support worldwide.
Seatech Marine has an extensive range of parts and accesories to suit any model Caterpillar Engine.
Ring (07) 5580 1883 now or email us and ask us how we can help maximise your Caterpillar investment or how much it will cost to replace your engine(s) with a sparkling new power plant.
When Repowering ensure that
- The engine fits within the existing space.
- The weight of the engine should not be in excess of the unit being replaced.
- There must be sufficient clearance around the new engine for inspection and maintenance access.
A successful Repower project involves two equally important decisions
- Firstly, selection of the right engine for your boat and your needs, and
- Secondly, is the installer – As a Caterpillar authorised Marine Service Provider our staff are trained and equipped to handle all of these questions and more.
Reasons to Repower
- Love your boat’s classic looks, strong construction and ride in heavy seas?
- A new boat is outside your budget right now.
- You want more performance from your boat.
- You want to increase your boat’s resale value.
- You want the latest fuel injection or digital technology for a better boating experience.
- You want to reduce your fuel costs or increase your boat’s range.
- Maintaining an old engine has become more hassle than it’s worth.
- You are faced with a major repair, and figure now is the best time to upgrade.