The only boat mechanical company
that combines dependability with flexibility
Choose one of the three options below to ensure
good times on the water happen predictably and easily
- Are you spending time you don’t have organising repairs?
- Sick of wasting money on unplanned, surprise maintenance?
- Embarrassed and disappointed when your family and friends days on the water are cut short or cancelled?
- Concerned that if you don’t get it sorted soon you may have to sell your boat and be unable to enjoy your passion?
- Would you rather be focussing on business and family, and just have the boat sorted?
- Have security and peace of mind knowing your costs ahead of time and spending wisely?
- Building your relationships with friends and family with more time on the water together?
- And ultimately - get more out of life by fulfilling your passion for boating and feeling the freedom of the water?
A UNIQUE APROACH
We’ve created the perfect balance which combines the dependability of industry-leading standards and world-class facilities - with the flexibility of everything under one roof and full mobile and pickup service.
Seatech Marine’s success has been built on our customer requests for peace of mind, freedom to enjoy their passion, and commitment to keep your boat running, which ensures good times on the water happen predictably and easily.
How does that look on the ground?
PEACE OF MINDSafety - time and money spent wisely, wise choices, strong foundation you can rely on
- Quality assurance
- Warranty on all parts and labour
- Full water test on all boats before we give them back
- Specialist Management Team
- Report on repairs needing addressing
- Systems and checkpoints
- GC’s largest team of qualified technicians
- CLUB MARINE certified repairer
FREEDOMEnjoyment - Time to enjoy life and play, experiences, dreams becoming realised
- Maintenance with strategy / not reactive
- Costs planned for
- Flexible, mobile service
- Pick up and drop off service available
- 12 MONTHLY Service Reminders
- Priority access to parts
- Undercover, on water facilities
- All in one place
COMMITMENTTrust - Your boat cared for, more than a machine, doing what everyone else just says they do
- Individual tailored solutions
- Learning and growing with what the customer wants
- Dedication to continuous improvement practice
- On-going professional training for mechanics
- We insist on letting you know what maintenance issues exist
- Send Newsletters and blog articles for your information
- Send 12 monthly service reminder notices
So, how did “dependability with flexibility” come about?
And how do the three pillars of peace of mind, freedom, and commitment, ensure good times on the water happen predictably and easily?