Repowers & New Engines – Volvo
Seatech Marine has the biggest team of factory trained marine mechanics on the Gold Coast. With 24 years experience as an AUTHORISED DEALERS FOR VOLVO PENTA we specialise in specifying, accessing and installing a brand new power plant into your pride and joy. We.use specialised tooling and diagnostic equipment to ensure your new engine is professionally installed and functions perfectly from day one.
We provide a Dealer/Manufacturer warranty on all new engines fitted by our qualified technicians.
As an agent for Mercury Finance we can offer quick, straight forward finance for your Volvo Investment at competitive rates.
Why Repower with Volvo?
Volvo Penta is one of the most prominent companies in the marine leisure industry. Volvo Penta develop, produce and market a complete range of marine diesel and gasoline engine and drive systems for most applications. These include small motorboats, sailing yachts and large motor cruisers.
For many years, Volvo Penta has been a leading innovator in this field. Today’s line up of marine diesel and gasoline performance engines is the most technically advanced and comprehensive in the industry. All backed up by excellent service support worldwide.
The Volvo Penta power system line-up presently spans 10 through to 900 hp covering many segments in pleasure and commercial use, including auxiliary diesels, diesel and gasoline sterndrives and diesel inboards with a number of exclusive and specialist features.
For example, high performance Common Rail Electronic Diesels, supercharged and turbocharged engines, Duo-prop Drive, Sail-Drive, Joystick Driving/Sports Fishmode, GPS Positioning and the revolutionary IPS system, all utilising the latest technology in Engine and Drive systems.
Seatech Marine has an extensive range of parts and accessories to suit any model Volvo Penta Engine or Drive System.
Ring (07) 5580 1883 now and ask us how much it will cost to replace your engine(s) with a sparkling new power plant.
When Repowering you must ensure that
- The engine fits within the existing space.
- The weight of the engine should not be in excess of the unit being replaced,
- There must be sufficient clearance around the new engine for inspection and maintenance access.
A successful Repower project involves two equally important decisions
- Firstly, selection of the right engine for your boat and your needs, and
- Secondly, is the installer – As a Volvo Penta authorised Service Centre our staff are trained and equipped to handle all of these questions and more.
Reasons to Repower
- Love your boat’s classic looks, strong construction and ride in heavy seas?
- A new boat is outside your budget right now
- You want more performance from your boat
- You want to increase your boat’s resale value
- You want the latest fuel injection or digital technology for a better boating experience
- You want to reduce your fuel costs or increase your boat’s range
- Maintaining an old engine has become more hassle than it’s worth
- You are faced with a major repair, and figure now is the best time to upgrade